***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Word Art Wednesday Challenge

This week our inspiration comes from 1 Corinthians. 




In reading 1 Corinthians 13-known as the love chapter, it describes the characteristics of love.

vs 4: love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  8 Love never fails.

Wow! I don't many people-if any-this would describe.  There's only one true example: God
I praise Him for loving me in such a way, forgiving my sins, having the faith in me that I will try harder & do better and giving me the strength & grace I need each day.

*************************************************************************
Be sure and take advantage of this free word art @ Word Art Wednesday. Every week there is a new one.  Our design team is so talented.

 I wanted a layout of my husband and Brianna-our new granddaughter.  This is as close to Agape Love we'll understand. 
 See the "ribbon" going down the page? It's part of a belt that got with a shirt!! Cool huh? Thought it really fit in with the colors.
 Piece of muslim that I stamped Love & distressed the edges.

I hope you'll join us this week for our challenge.  You could be a possible winner & get a prize from our sponsor this week:

Eclectic Anthology

I've already checked out her website & it has some really nice digital designs.  Even some free ones!

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see your creation.  Go to Word Art Wednesday to link your project. 

7 comments:

S.C.Gardner said...

I love your lay out...great design and color scheme....I really enjoyed your post on the love chapter....this is what I've been dwelling on for a few weeks...so your post has really hit home to me...thanks for sharing...

Jonia said...

Karen what a wonderful page and such a memory to preserve! WOW!!!

trisha too said...

Beautiful layout, Karen!

:)

Carol said...

Your page is beautiful.. Thanks for showing the little details. I love the stamping on muslin.

Unknown said...

Beautiful page Karen. I love the look on Brianna's face as she's looking at your love. So cute!!

Mynn xx said...

Awww!!! What fabulous pictures to go along with these photos! LOVE the colors you've chosen--this is so amazing! :)

Marlena M. said...

Your photos are priceless! A wonderful layout for the verse.
I agree; I thank God that He is perfection and never fails.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...