***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sketch 156 @ Card Patterns


This was a fun sketch to use.  I incorporated some wall paper from my stash as well as cardstock.  The sentiment is backed in twist paper!  Do you remember using that about 20 years ago?  Well, I still have some!  Just goes to prove you can use almost anything on your cards.

I fussy cut part of the rose from the wallpaper under the navy circle so I could pop it up on top of the rest.  I used an exacto knife---very carefully!  I'm really happy how it turned out.

This card will be going to one of the college students that I adore.  They love to get mail from someone besides their parents! LOL





Happy Easter







http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wonderful eye of the sketch...great look to this card, your own artistic view...very nice

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...