***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, March 11, 2012

#122 Stampin Sisters in Christ

Their focus this week was

Rev 21:5 “And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He [!] said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."

Needed to make a card with something new.  I've had a stamp set for a couple of years that I hadn't even used!  The little Easter egg stamp I incorporated in this card.  I tamped it in several colors & fussy cut them out. I also use a tiny tulip punch I've had for awhile. 


I'm so loving using spring colors.  Bright & fun!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Love Love this...bright is perfect for grand kid cards thanks for the idea

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...