***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Challenge @ Perfect Sentiment

The sentiment had to be a holiday or season.  The twist-use paper piercing.

K&Co paper was my inspiration. I'm so ready for spring colors! I cut my butterfly out with Stampin Up die.  My sentiment I printed from my computer & punched with Stampin Up punches.  I did distress a little with Tim Holtz Antique distress ink.

I did another one using a free image from the sponsor








Love the image. But since I used a friendship sentiment-it wouldn't qualify for the challenge.

1 comment:

Jennipher said...

Hi Karen,

You link that you posted on the inlinkz is not working properly. That's probably why you haven't received comments from the team. Beautiful cards.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...