***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Three little words...

I miss you...
I've combined several challenges for today's card.  It came together kind of quick. Probably because I love the colors I used: beige, pink & brown.
The designer paper name is Flea Market by Colorbok.  I found it on clearance @ Joann's in Richmond, VA.  The store was moving & they had so much on sale! I racked up on brown ribbon too. Different widths, shades & edges.  I LOVE RIBBON!
I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage photo ink.

Closeup of my Ribbon & vintage button

Sentiment: Three little words...I miss you is from Stampin Up.
Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge
Look at those lucious layers of pink, cream & brown! I did the layers, added brown ribbon & for the sprinkles-added the cute flowers buttons. 

Perfect Sentiments Missing a button Challenge
Needed to put a Missing You sentiment-and the twist-with buttons
I have both requirements covered.

Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge Create a card/project true to your style - show us who you really are!

Tuesday Morning Sketches 





16 comments:

Sam Pirkle said...

Your card is beautiful... vintage buttons are always my favorite. Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us on Perfect Sentiments.
Sam...

Anonymous said...

love how you added the buttons thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment.

Marie said...

Super sweet card. Love the sentiment stamped on the side. Great ribbon and button treatment. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kathy said...

This is beautiful. I love the color palette here, so pretty and rich looking. That moxie fab pic did make me hungry though! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Ashley said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors you used, also. :) Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment.

Margaret said...

This card is stunning! I love your beautiful buttons and that paper is fabulous! Lucky you to have been able to find it. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments.

Betty Anne said...

Beautiful card Karen,I love the how you inked the the embossed areas, the wonderful sentiment and even the cute little buttons. Thank you for join us in the Let's Scrap Blog Hop and becoming a follower of my blog.

Unknown said...

You know for a minute I thought you made those chocolates or petit fours at the bottom and I was going to invite you to come over to my house and cook. Then I realized it was the inspiration for your lovely paper creation and you're still welcome to come ove.r :) Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful layers and textures, Karen! ;)

Dawn said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Scrappin Abby said...

Beautiful card Karen..love the colors & your use of the buttons. I too am a lover of ribbon :)
Thanks for playing along with The Perfect Sentiment :)

Sandy said...

Hi Karen, I saw your card over at Perfect Sentiments and came for a closer look!
Fab card, love the colours and that pretty vintage button
I've also joined as a follower too.
Sandy

Theresa said...

Such a great card!! Love the medallion and the buttons. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

I really heart your card. The sentiment is so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jennipher said...

Gorgeous work Karen. I love Tim Holtz Distress inks.

Samantha said...

Karen I love all the different textures with embossing, textures and buttons it all works so well together. thanks for paying along with the Perfect Sentiment.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...