***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Challenge Day @ Word Art Wednesday

I love doing these scripture challenges.  It's helping to memorize them by meditating and repeating it and waiting for inspiration to make a card/layout/painting.  This week the scripture is:

Be still and know that I am God.  Psalms 46:10

I am rarely quiet & still. So I thought when am I "still"?  Mostly when I'm praying. I'm not real good at drawing hands. I had some new paper that had Chinese lanterns on it. Very colorful.  My mind then went to kimono because when the sleeves are together it looks like they are praying. I drew my kimono lady & did a little silver embossing powder on her kimono.


This week we have another generous sponsor:  Lisa's Altered Art

Please join us @ Word Art Wednesday

4 comments:

Dad24treasures said...

Your little lady is adorable, Karen :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Karen. I love the sparkle of her kimono and the rose. It's as if she's stepped out of her home into the garden to find one beautiful flower for her from the Lord. The beginning of something beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.

Carol said...

I like all the japanese papers and accents. Fabulous.

Debbie Buckland said...

Wonderfully done. Love the colours.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...