***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shabby Tea Room Week #97 Gorgeous Gateaux

Rules for the challenge: create a card or project inspired by the photo and USE GRAY (or silver), LILAC, PEACH & PINK PLUS LACE (paper or fabric) AND A METAL EMBELLISHMENT!

Shabby Chic is my favorite way to scrap! I just got some new paper & decided to check my options. Had a hard time finding some peach-but I found some & punched my flowers out with it.
The paper has a silver background -shiny too. Went ahead & backed the designer paper with a gray paper to outline it.  


I had drawn this card sketch this past week-decided it was time to use it.  I attached my metal embellishment at the end of the V.  




 I embossed my sentiment in silver on top of a Spellbinders die cut.  I spritzed the flowers & added a pearl to the center.
See my metal embellishment? Cute isn't it?


I just love my finished card.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...