***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Celebrate! Challenge


I worked today on another one of my neice's wedding pictures.  They turned out so beautiful.  I'm so happy for them.  They've waited & planned the wedding for a long time.
Thankfully I was able to combine 2 challenges in this one layout.

The first challenge is with Sketch Inspiration @ http://sketchinspiration.ning.com .  If you want an inspiring sketch to scrap by-you need to check them out.  They have some very talented ladies working with them.

The second challenge is the September Sketch challenge #1 @ www.getpicky.blogspot.com . I had to use the title "Celebrate".  What better to celebrate than the joining of two special people?  I am so thankful for a wonderful family.  We have gotten so close over the last several years.

I chose Tim Holtz paper because the turquoise blue matched Ashley's colors.  I really tried to keep it simple so the focus would be on the photo.

I made the flowers and added a button that I found @ Joann's fabric's. I used blue distress ink on the chipboard flourish & covered it with crystal embossing powder to give me some bling! I used Martha Stewarts punch to create the long liner.

I cut my word Celebrate, the embellishment on the top left corner & the right side frame with my cricut.  In order to make everything stand out, I lined it with black cardstock.

6 comments:

Leanne said...

So very pretty! Love the little details...x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this is really pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at Get Picky! :D

Lizzyc said...

HI.. this is stunning.. all wedding photos are gorgeous, and this one truly is a beautiful layout to show it off..

Treesa said...

aww gorgeous layout, love the chipboard swirls and te shape of the photo :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

beautiful work, thanks for sharing it with us at Get Picky :)

Keri said...

Lovely colors and LOVE the glitzy embossing powder on this!!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...