***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, September 9, 2011

Clean Craft Room! Yeah!

Took me 6 hours of crawling, bending, digging, rearranging....but it's done. I hauled out only one bag of trash (I thought it would be more?), gave away one small bag of stuff & rearranged & labeled what was left.

What did I end up with? I can't find anything!! LOL

Will take me a few days to be able to lay my fingers on the items I want to use immediately.  That's OK. My husband is so proud of me.  Isn't that what we live for? LOL

I wanted a clean surface for the new mini album I'm creating.  A Baby Girl themed mini. Because....I'm going to be a granny in January!  Laura Denison's napkin fold design is my inspiration.  I've got the pages all assembled & attached, the front cover is done.
Working on the photo tags now...will post pics when done. 

Will take at least a week cause I'm leaving today for a weekend trip to Kure Beach.  Taking my sketch pad & colored pencils with me AND my camera.  Will get lots of idea's & pictures to make new creations with.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

HI Karen.. Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on my flowers. I haven't taken the rose pictures yet as its been really windy and I always like to take them outside for better light. I'll get them up as soon as I can. Thanks for your nice comment on them... My fav are the pink and black with the black bling. They shine so nice. Out of my other usual flowers I make.. the newer ones of mostly white I like too!!
Thanks for visiting!
Sherry

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...