***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hardware Store Haul

Visited our local hardware store for the first time today. Wanted to see if I could find anything to use embellishing my mini albums.

Found some very cool stuff.  Small decorative gold hinges, chains in small silver triangles & small gold rectangles, knobs  to use to hook some string around. 

There were all kinds of rings to choose from! I want an easy & cheap & decorative way to bind my mini albums.

I'll be using all my goodies soon & will post pictures.

1 comment:

Vickie Brown Cobler said...

Wow Karen! You are a busy girl, how did you do this so fast?

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...