***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, March 3, 2013

OWSE Arch Swap February



I've been participating in a monthly arch swap at OWSE.
For February we were to incorporate a favorite song.
 Above is the arch I created.  I started with cream cardstock. Did some stamping and inking.
Then I layered some diecuts (flower and flourish then the heart)
I wrote the lyrics to the song around the edge of the heart.  In the middle I stamped a heart and filled it in with Tattered Rose stickles.  Add some pearls top & bottom and a pink bow.


 This is the arch I received from my partner-Amberlee.
Looks as if there are some layers of tissue paper.  Some washi tape with music notes.  The flower is 3-4 layers with gold glitter or stickles and a purple rhinestone in the center.  Lace at the bottom.

She typed the lyrics & posted them on the back:

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I'd never seen the sky before.
Want to vanish inside your kiss,
Everyday I love you more and more...

Come What May, Come What May
I will love you until my dying day!

It's fun seeing what other people's styles are. When the year is done I'll have enough to make an album.


1 comment:

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful project! Love the colors!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...