OWSE Arch Swap February



I've been participating in a monthly arch swap at OWSE.
For February we were to incorporate a favorite song.
 Above is the arch I created.  I started with cream cardstock. Did some stamping and inking.
Then I layered some diecuts (flower and flourish then the heart)
I wrote the lyrics to the song around the edge of the heart.  In the middle I stamped a heart and filled it in with Tattered Rose stickles.  Add some pearls top & bottom and a pink bow.


 This is the arch I received from my partner-Amberlee.
Looks as if there are some layers of tissue paper.  Some washi tape with music notes.  The flower is 3-4 layers with gold glitter or stickles and a purple rhinestone in the center.  Lace at the bottom.

She typed the lyrics & posted them on the back:

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I'd never seen the sky before.
Want to vanish inside your kiss,
Everyday I love you more and more...

Come What May, Come What May
I will love you until my dying day!

It's fun seeing what other people's styles are. When the year is done I'll have enough to make an album.


1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art