God is Lord Mixed media

It's our first week of devotionals by Patter Cross.
"You are the Lord"
 
If you're interested in checking it out yourself. Go HERE
 I drew my happy self knowing that I know-God is Lord!  He's in charge of everything! I don't have to worry about a thing. I want to keep myself close to him so he'll work everything out for good.

I used gelatos and acrylic paint.  Did some layering of stamping and stenciling.  I printed my scripture and title on my computer.

The white flower represents my open heart. Waiting for God...his direction...his wisdom...his plan.


I'm also entering this into Word Art Wednesday challenge #114. Check them out-they always have great FREE Scripture.  This week is anything goes.

This is going to help me have a great week! I pray you do as well.

11 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art