***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, January 12, 2014

God is Lord Mixed media

It's our first week of devotionals by Patter Cross.
"You are the Lord"
 
If you're interested in checking it out yourself. Go HERE
 I drew my happy self knowing that I know-God is Lord!  He's in charge of everything! I don't have to worry about a thing. I want to keep myself close to him so he'll work everything out for good.

I used gelatos and acrylic paint.  Did some layering of stamping and stenciling.  I printed my scripture and title on my computer.

The white flower represents my open heart. Waiting for God...his direction...his wisdom...his plan.


I'm also entering this into Word Art Wednesday challenge #114. Check them out-they always have great FREE Scripture.  This week is anything goes.

This is going to help me have a great week! I pray you do as well.

11 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I do like how you included yourself on this piece of artwork. I also like your choice of coloring for your clothing as red is my favourite colour.

God Bless

Unknown said...

She's absolutely beautiful. I love everything about her. I've been trying to sketch out smiles on my girls and yours is great!! How'd you do it? haha!

Sandy said...

This is a masterpiece - I love your girl!!
sandy

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just wonderful, Karen. I'm glad you could pry yourself away from those beautiful grandchildren to find some crafting time, and to come by and share with us. It's always a blessing to have you fellowship with us.
Have a blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Patter Cross said...

Oh I just love what you created for this week's challenge! Unique, beautiful, and such wonderful art. Glad to have you joining in. Have a joyous week ahead! Blessings,

SCarol said...

This is just beautiful! I love everything about it especially your happy self, such a lovely expression.

Marisa Job said...

This is just beautiful!! Love all the details!!

Kathleen Jones said...

Karen, before I read your description of your beautiful mixed media portrait, the first thought that came to mind was, "And a child shall lead". After reading your description, your painting so wonderfully represents the image of your inner child with whom our Heavenly Father loves and cherishes.

Her eyes have a wisdom that reflects the love and trust that you have in Lord knowing that He will always care for you and hold you in the palm of His hand.

Karen you are such a remarkable woman and I so love and appreciate your beautiful spirit that you so generously share in all that you do.

Your artwork is always a celebration of your joy as an artist who participates in the wonders of creation!
Much love and thanks,
Kathy J.

Nancy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS work, Karen! :o)

Carole said...

Your Masterpiece is a true Masterpiece. I love it. God's creation is so awesome.

Susan M said...

This is just beautiful , love the flower and how you have drawn yourself into your page .The colours are lovely using all the different mediums .

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...