***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Secret Garden Corset Card

Happy Tuesday!
I hope your week is going well.
 
I wanted to share a wedding card I created with a special couple in mind.
 
 I saw this corset idea done on a jar and wanted to recreate it on a card.  I love how it turned out!
I used my G45 Secret Garden paper-that I hoard and hoard and save every scrap of!! LOL  I fussy cut the roses and little girl.

I've added glitter glue to the roses to make them pop.
I also cut apart some hoarded prima pearls (GASP!!!) and put them here and there-sparingly I might add.  Want to save some for future projects! LOL
 Here's a close up of the Stampin Up love sentiment I stamped in pistachio momento ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  The lace and ribbon were in my stash.
 Below is the inside of my card.  If I've learned anything from Gloria Stengel-it's to finish the inside as well as the outside! Thank you Gloria!!
I'm entering the following two challenges:

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #4-Sparkle, Glitter, Glam

Simon Says Stamp-Glitter it





 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how you incorporated the corset onto the card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Lisa Minckler said...

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS card Karen!! I'm puzzled how you saw this on a jar..sounds intriguing, but THIS is sensational for a wedding card. Beautiful choice on those savored papers too. :D

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Fabulous card...and the corset is such an interesting element. I love the stamped/embossed sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #4 Sparkle, Glitz or Glam!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen, so feminine and pretty and I love the design.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

creative lady said...

Clever idea to put the corset on your card. Love the G45 paper. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Tammi said...

Love this idea!! Your card is great! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Well done, Karen! I love the card...that Secret Garden paper is so pretty and you used it perfectly. And you did the inside! I am so proud. My baby is all grown up. hee hee Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card. The details are just fabulous. I love it : ) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you can come back to play again soon.

Debbie Seyer said...

Wonderful card. I love those papers from Graphic45!! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Hoarders!

Glenda said...

such a great use for your Graphic 45 paper! Love the corset! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Diane said...

What a clever and fun design.

Hugs Diane

lost coast scrapper said...

Love this, so pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Pammejo said...

What a great card, love the corset, so creative...Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Jan Marie said...

Clever! Most discreet corset card I've seen and I'm appreciative! Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...