***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mini in a Box-theme Beach

 I painted the box & hotglued small shells around on the "sand".  It helps with the clouds & sand to use a sponge  The top just has a piece of burlap glued down with shells on top.
 The mini is made with 3x3 envelopes using Laura Denison's stack the deck method.

 It fits right inside my small box.  All that I have to do now is add my photos. It's going to hold up to 34 3x3 pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Beautiful. Great job. I want a lesson on mini album
Penny

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Very cool project, Karen! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

Unknown said...

such an adorable idea! Love the box!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...