***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Life Is Beautiful


There are a couple of different techniques on this card.
My new embossing folder-the flower stems from SU on the edge. I used my SU sanding block & then gently rubbed some tea stain distress ink over it. Then I outlined with a black gel pen. Final touch: blued a tiny pearl in the middle.
Second: I diecut the center of my card out with my new spellbinders die from SU. Center my cute geni underneath & viola! 
When you attach your front, add some dimensionals -makes it show up so much better. You really can't see it with my picutre- but in person it really pops.



Image is from Pattie's Creations
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Deonna B said...

Beautiful girl card and image. Thank you so much for sharing at Send a Smile 4 kids and our girl challenge.

Karen Hasheck said...

Great card for our girls challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! By the way, you were a winner this Saturday of a random sponsor prize. Come check it out here: http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/animal-cards-for-kids-winners-announced.html
and send me an email so I can get you your prize.

Karen SAS4Kids

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...