***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Dream" Mixed Media Canvas

I found the pattern for the girl on a blog. I saved it to use & now can't find the blog so I can give her credit.

I love making cards & layouts.  I've combined my love of that on my 2nd love-canvas.
I started by painting my canvas with acrylic white.  Then spritzed pink, blue & green mist sprays.  
I used a sponge to soften the edges & blend.
I traced around my pieces of the lady & cut them out. Distressed all the edges.  I cut some petals & made flowers. Found some clear buttons in my stash & added to the middle of them.  Everything was glued with mod podge.
I think it turned out beautifully!

1 comment:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...