***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, February 18, 2019

Magical Forest wit DecoArt Stencil

Celebrated my day off by painting!
I stenciled this angel on the canvas first (I suggest doing it last!) I changed my plans on how I was going to paint the background. Ended up painting right overtop of the stenciled image. I had used texture paste, so after I finished painting the canvas, I laid my stencil back on top and painted it.
To do the magical background, I followed Cinnamon Cooney's tutorial. If you haven't watched her before-you are in for a treat!!





I hope this may inspire you to create a little magic!!

I used all DecoArt paints.
[ 

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...



Simply wish to say the frankness in your article is surprising.Thanks for sharing.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...