***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Texture, stamping, washi tape=Special Card!

I so love having a sketch to start me off on making a card. Check out Mojo Monday for the sketch.
I end up using my stash to fit the design.
The brown background paper was run through Big Shot with an embossing folder. Then I rubbed gold distress paint on stop of the design-that's what you see (similar to little crosses)
I've had that designer paper forever and glad to be able to use it. I punched the circle and stamped the little bird and inked the edges.  You can't see the washi tape, but the top one says praise! I love it and used is as the background for the small sentiments I stamped and fussy cut.
I'm always needing "thinking of you" cards.

This will go into my stack-ready to send.




I'm entering the following challenges:

2 comments:

Elina Stromberg said...

Lovely vintage feeling. Well done, looks beautiful!
Thanks for playing with us at Craft Stamper blog challenge ❤

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is such a sweet card. Love that darling birdie. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...