***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall Fun with C'est Magnifique

I love fall colors and when I saw the sketch at C'est Magnifique this month-I knew just what I wanted to do.  These are pictures of my granddaughter last fall at the lake.  The leaves were beautiful.
 I started with a piece of KandCo designer paper. I ran gesso around the edges  of both pages.  I did some stenciling and then used some Ranger Distress embossing in mustard seed for the diamonds.  Love how it turned out.

 
 I used my stampin up leaf die and ink them up with antique photo distress ink.  The two red flowers I stamped and fussy cut with my new set Eclectica from Paper Artsy. I punched some using Tim Holtz paper and distressed them.  Can you tell I like distressing??

Here's my finished layout.  I LOVE IT!  I hope ya'll will jump over to C'est Magnifique BlogSpot and play yourself.  Check out the wonderful sketch.

Have a great week!!


3 comments:

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous layout!! Great details!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Beautiful layout, Karen! :)

Tracey Gregory said...

I love fall,too and this captures the essence of autumn beautifully! I love your take on our CM sketch!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...