***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Once Upon a Sketch

I've been following Once Upon A Sketch. This month's sketch I really love.  It has 3 photo spots.
I love doing multiple photos-because that's the way I take photos!
I got my color scheme and embellishment ideas from the CSI Case #87.
 I started with a white page. I stamped the big butterfly stamp in a Mediterranean color.  I also added die cut butterflies.  I stamped a map image on the big pink one, an angel face on the big teal green one.  I made a postcard-stuck it underneath to journal on.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to save those memories of your loved ones!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen! What a pretty page, those butterflies are just perfect, as are the gorgeous colors you chose! Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!

Helena said...

This is adorable! Love all the stamping. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

Val-Belle said...

Such a cute layout... Love pink and aqua, and the butterflies are stunning... love the photos too...
Thanks for Playing Along with us and at OUAS Please do not forget to upload your layout to Our FB Page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-A-Sketch/150044095058422?ref=hl
for your Chance to be in the draw for our monthly prize :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Karen, what a fabulous page for these wonderful photos!! The butterflies really pop and draw my eye around the page! I look forward to seeing this on the OUAS Facebook page, too. Thanks for joining us for the September Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Amanda Trought said...

Hey Karen, stopping by from Motley Soul, great to have you on the site by the way. Really love this page and the colours you have used. Looking forward to strolling around your blog:)

Eila Sandberg said...

Wonderful colours! beautiful stamping and the butterflies are just so pretty! Thanks ever so much for sharing your page with us at OUAS!

Cathy said...

Such pretty colours Karen. Adore all the stamped elements!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...