PaperArtsy Challenge


This week at PaperArtsy -France Papillon has a challenge going-Hearts
 This is a 5x7 canvas. I laid some cheesecloth over top the canvas and smeared modeling paste over it.  Pull the cheese cloth off and allow to dry completely.  Then I layered pigment ink over top with a makeup sponge. I did some stamping with stazon black ink with a script stamp.
I printed my sentiment -sprayed with varnish so the ink wouldn't smear-cut it out and adhered to the canvas with gel medium.  Doodle around the edges to blend into your canvas.
 Once the cheese cloth dried I hand cut a heart from it. Layered it with some ribbon, crochet flower and a pearl on top.


Since it's on a flat canvas, it can be displayed on an easel or put in a frame.
I love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by & please leave a comment telling me what you think!
Have a blessed week.

9 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints