***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Scrapbook Layout Weekend



I have spent the weekend scrapping!!
I've discovered a new site:

I love the challenges here. 
CASE 83

CASE 84

 I sprayed some blue ink on my kraft mat and then spritzed some water on it, swished my paper thru it for the "water" on the bottom of my white 12x12 paper.
 This background started white. I stamped light green pigment ink with a background stamp over the entire surface. Came back with black stazon ink and a script stamp.  Was a little dark, so I swiped some gesso overtop the whole area with a palette knife.
 This background: sponged using a clock stencil.  Added some lime green tissue paper.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...