***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Flowers with a vintage feek



Wanted to share a canvas I've been working on.
It's taken several weeks. I always have multiple projects going on!

The canvas is 30x40. For my background, I used several layers of paint and gesso. I added some sponging using stencils. For the words, I cut John 3:16 out with my cricut and used it for my stencil. Love how it turned out.
I hand drew my flowers and painted many layers to get good depth of color.

I'm entering this at Paint Party Friday

2 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Wow! Congratulations on completing this large painting.
I love this limited palette of rich colors. Beautifully done.
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Maria Medeiros said...

Absolutely lovely!!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...