***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, May 27, 2013

Mixed Media Canvas "laugh"



We're having a fun contest at Outlaw Women Artists Emporium /Facebook Page 
Things that make you smile.

I've layered all my favorites on this canvas.

Tim Holtz products, lace, ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers, butterflies, pearls, buttons.
Of course, Brianna makes me smile the most!

 I love doing mixed media.  It just opens up a whole new way to display your pictures.



3 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Gorgeous!!! The embellishments are just perfectly arranged and how you titled the picture inside the tilted frame...LOVE THAT!!! What beautiful smiles :)

Marisa Job said...

What a beautiful project!!!

Kary said...

Hi Karen! Your mixed media piece is so lovely!! The beautiful lace, with such sweet flowers and butterflies arrangement. The photo is beautiful, that's one happy little girl!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...