***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, June 7, 2013

OWSE Friday Feature: Mixed Media canvas



It's time for Friday's Feature at Crafting with OWSE!  
Today I've used an 8x10 canvas.  I had painted it with acrylic paints.
Then I took some lace and started layering it onto the canvas using mod podge.
You need to coat the lace and the canvas really well.

After it's dry, I used some gesso and spray inks to make areas pop.

I had a frame from MME that I glued on with mod podge.  
To make my photo pop I used my finger to go around the edges with gesso.  I love that look!

Added a few embellishments: ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers, buttons.




You can purchase most of the items I used at our shop.  All prices are discounted daily. 
Check it out!

Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium

Thanks for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful project!! Very creative!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...