Unity Friends with Flair & OWSE



This started life as a tree. LOL
Then became cardboard.
Then became a wall hanging!
 I've used a variety of mediums. acrylic paint, distress ink, fabric paint, modeling paste, rub and buff, colored pencils.  Embellishments: button, twine, raffia, lace.

My image is from UNITY STAMP CO.  Her name is Angie girl and I love her!
I'll be entering Friends with Flair which they host every Friday.
My other main love is Crafting with OWSE
We have a art technique chat every Wednesday night.  I'll be teaching the technique every other week.  It's a great group of women.  I have learned so much!

Sentimental Sundays #152 is doing  Mixed Media this week!! 

I also want to give a huge shout out to Word Art Wednesday.  Challenge #78 is anything goes this week!  Go see what those talented ladies have done!

 I hope your enjoying your Friday!  I'm vacationing in my craft studio!! Loving it!


18 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints