***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, May 5, 2013

With all my heart



A close friend got married Saturday.   Who doesn't love spring weddings?
I jumped at the chance to use the sketch at Mojo Monday #291


 I used Close to my Heart Valentine's stamp set.  I stamped the biggest rose on cream cardstock using versa mark and clear emboss powder.  Then I sponged/rubbed TH berry distress ink on top of it to make it pop.

The rose embellishment was embossed with cherry cobbler.  I colored it with aqua painter and markers.

The sentiment was also done with cherry cobbler emboss powder. 

The beautiful vintage lace I get from a friend.


2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card! I love how you colored the rose!

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, thanks for visiting me. I apologize for not visiting you more often.
Your card is beautiful, very romantic look and feel, perfect for your friend's wedding. Love the lace and the colors are so pretty together.

Have a beautiful day.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...