***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Joyful Times


  A friend was featured in the newspaper with his daughter at the fair. He wanted  something nice put together for his wife's Christmas present.
I matted the picture on black with a designer paper background. 
The picture is not real clear but I wanted to bring the gold tones. 
I lines two edges with pearl strand from Wild Orchid flowers.
 The outside of the frame I use Really Reasonable Ribbon and Wild Orchid Flowers.

 I'm entering this into The Really Reasonable challenge.


3 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Great project!! Very elegant!!

Bonnie Garby said...

What a wonderful gift! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Heather said...

Beautiful frame! Fabby gift!! Thank you for joining us at RRR!
Hugs
Heather

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...