***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bandana Technique



I started with a cream colored piece of card stock.
I stamped several different stamps using black stazon.
 Then take inks and a sponge and apply colors randomly till you have th whole page colored in.

 Once your done sponging all over, take a white ink pen and highlight each design. I also added dots.


 Now that it's done, I could do a couple of things.  Use it for a card front, on top of mixed media canvas names a couple of things.


I'll be showing this technique @ OWSE.

3 comments:

Marisa Job said...

This is a great technique!! I will give it a try! Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa Minckler said...

A+ on this!! The outcome is gorgeous! Just inking alone looked terrific, but to see the white marker highlighting all the tiny detail...BEAUTIFUL work Karen. You are right, it would look lovely on mixed media!
hugs,
Lisa x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love This technique to use as Digital Way,,, ylou inspired me,, woww,wowww,,,

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...