***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, October 11, 2012

PSC53 Christmas Critters


It's day 3 of Perfect Sentiments blog hop.  
If you've missed out-you can definitely still participate.  More details can be found @ 
Todays challenge is to make a Christmas card & have a critter on it.
This was my favorite challenge.
 I used Stampin Up Christmas paper and ribbon.  My critter is from one of our previous challenge sponsor-Crafty Sentiment Designs.  I love this cow!  I colored him with pencil. 

Here's the inside of my card.  I stamped snow flakes down the side with Recollection Stamp.  Added A digi image in the corner from Nice Crane Designs for my 2nd critter!

Now for my other design team:
Jan
Jennipher
Karen-that's me!
Maggie
Molly
Paula
Sam
Cheryl

Are you having fun on our blog hop?  I sure have.  We have one more day.  Can't wait to see all your creativeness!

Thanks so much for stopping by!












18 comments:

Unknown said...

So so cute and such a unique Christmas card! Love the image and your dp choices are sooo cool!

Jennipher said...

Now this is adorable. Love those patterns.

Sassy said...

Love this lil' cow, Karen. You always do such a great job and the papers are niiiiiiiice!

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a fun card. Totally not the typical critter for Christmas :D

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Love this cow!! how cute is that. Great card.
Linda

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the uniqueness of your Cow card. When I first looked at the other DT creations I was not able to access your blog. Glad I came back. Enjoyed Perfect Sentiments blog hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown said...

Love the papers, but he is so stinkin cute... love this card tfs

ScrappySandie said...

Wow, LOVE those papers! Great layout, too!
Sandie

ibalady said...

a cow on a christmas card . thats terrific. its tooooo cute for words.

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image. Love your design and your coloring is amazing.

Debbie said...

What a fun card! I love the DP's and that cow is too cute!

Pam said...

What a sweet cow!!! He's adorable on that card. Very cute!

Shari M said...

What a cute idea for Christmas. Love him

Reny said...

Love the cow and the colors! Great card!

Athina said...

How adorable! The image is so sweet and I really like the layout!

marg0006 said...

Sweet card with great coloring.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Pia S said...

I think you've chosen such lovely DPs for this card! A sweet image, and the inside looks great too!

Sherry said...

cute card!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...