PSC53 Christmas Critters


It's day 3 of Perfect Sentiments blog hop.  
If you've missed out-you can definitely still participate.  More details can be found @ 
Todays challenge is to make a Christmas card & have a critter on it.
This was my favorite challenge.
 I used Stampin Up Christmas paper and ribbon.  My critter is from one of our previous challenge sponsor-Crafty Sentiment Designs.  I love this cow!  I colored him with pencil. 

Here's the inside of my card.  I stamped snow flakes down the side with Recollection Stamp.  Added A digi image in the corner from Nice Crane Designs for my 2nd critter!

Now for my other design team:
Jan
Jennipher
Karen-that's me!
Maggie
Molly
Paula
Sam
Cheryl

Are you having fun on our blog hop?  I sure have.  We have one more day.  Can't wait to see all your creativeness!

Thanks so much for stopping by!












18 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints