PSC53B Blog Hop

 Happy Thursday! It's day 2 of Perfect Sentiment Blog Hop.



 Our Blog hop today is to play BINGO!  A Game of fun.  We need you to design something from the bingo board below:


Bingo TableI can't gt the words to clear up-so you can jump cover to our blog and see it clearer.  http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/

Here's my card:




 I did lace, buttons & flowers. The main rule is you have to make a different card for each day to be entered to win the grand prize.

When you leave your comment on mine-tell me your favorite technique.

You'll need to join everyone's blog to be considered too. You have 3 weeks complete the blog hop.

Be sure and jump to my next team member's blog:

Cheryl
Karen-that's me!
Maggie
Molly
Paula
Sam

I look forward to seeing what you create!





14 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art