***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

PSC52 Let's Celebrate FALL/Halloween


This week @ Perfect Sentiments we are celebrating FALL or Halloween.
  CREATE A CARD WITH A FALL OR HALLOWEEN SENTIMENT.  USE ALL NEUTRAL TONES AND ADD JUST A POP OF COLOR.
 I tried so hard to use neutrals-it's so hard for me.  When I think of fall I think of colors!  Exact opposite right?  My pop of color is red.
I colored my image with colored pencils.  
I used a digi image from our sponsor: Meljen's Designs.
I've been a huge fan of theirs ever since they started sponsoring Perfect Sentiments challenges.  They have some fun & whimsical images.

http://www.meljensdesigns.com/


I hope you'll make a card and play along with us.  You can link your card @ Perfect Sentiment Challenge.  

6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

You could also link this one at Simon Says Stamp & Show Vintage Blog which is a LEAVES challenge. VERY cute!
Karen L

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Karen! Love the real buttons over the ones in the image. Great coloring and paper.

jan farnworth said...

wonderful fall card.

Paula Bee said...

Great fall card! Love that image!

Paula Bee said...

Great fall card! Love that image!

Sam Pirkle said...

Great fall card Karen. You did just fine with the neutral colors.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...