PSC52 Let's Celebrate FALL/Halloween


This week @ Perfect Sentiments we are celebrating FALL or Halloween.
  CREATE A CARD WITH A FALL OR HALLOWEEN SENTIMENT.  USE ALL NEUTRAL TONES AND ADD JUST A POP OF COLOR.
 I tried so hard to use neutrals-it's so hard for me.  When I think of fall I think of colors!  Exact opposite right?  My pop of color is red.
I colored my image with colored pencils.  
I used a digi image from our sponsor: Meljen's Designs.
I've been a huge fan of theirs ever since they started sponsoring Perfect Sentiments challenges.  They have some fun & whimsical images.

http://www.meljensdesigns.com/


I hope you'll make a card and play along with us.  You can link your card @ Perfect Sentiment Challenge.  
6 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art