***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ho Ho Ho! Mini Album for Stamp N Doodle


I'm so excited!!  This is my first challenge on a new design team:  Stamp N Doodle
 You can get the wonderful Santa image from their store.  I colored him with colored pencils.  I made him the star on my mini album.  I printed my sentiment (misspelled-I know.  I'm going to fix it before I sell it!) from the internet.  Just Google fancy fonts & you'll run across some free websites.
The brad is from Lost & Found.  The designer paper is from Stampin Up.

 This beautiful vintage image is from /Nice Crane Designs. It was precolored & I just backed it with Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler paper. Made for a nice tag in my mini album.

I hope you'll join us @ Stamp N Doodle.  We'd love to have you enter your creation today!!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a blessed Wednesday!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Lovely vintage santa images - fab mini album, gorgeous papers.
Hugs, Sandy

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely gorgeus Karen,,,,love it......I have just sending direct acces to my three product folders my friend,,,,to get picts,,,,

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Karen I really do love this you have done a wonderful job beautiful
Jacki xx
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...