Challenge 14: Japanese Birthday


I am so excited to be a guest designer @ Mark's Finest Paper Speedy TV  this month.
They have several challenges and I'm doing the sketch with a twist hosted by Karen Letchworth.
Please check them out.  I've used their stamps (which are excellent quality) on this card I've cut with my spellbinder die.  It features a Japanese lady & flower. 
 I colored my flowers with colored pencils.  I stamped the Japanese lady with versa mark and cherry cobbler embossing powder.  I fussy cut her out and then embossed her again with clear embossing powder.  Backed her with a piece of black card-stock die cut and embossed with cherry cobbler.
The sentiment was cut out using scissors.  I love the font on this.
Here's the inside of my card and I stamped on my envelope.  I know your going to get loads of inspiration @ MFP Speedy TV so head on over!
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints