***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sushi Anyone?

My Creative Sketches has a May challenge -deadline June 14th. I have my cruise pictures I've got to start scrapbooking.

 Donnie had never tried sushi before.  He liked it!
 I cut flowers with my SU daisy die & layered them and added a button in the center.
 In the upper right corner I cut out circle to mimic the chinese lanterns in the photo.  The butterflies are from SU die.
The SU daisy die cuts 3 different sizes.  I love it.

6 comments:

Melissa Vettorel said...

Awesome page...love your flowers!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Romy said...

What a beautiful layout! I love your use of colours. Thank you for playing along at MCS!

Rachael Elliott said...

Fab LO, thanks for playing along with the challenge.

Shell said...

Great page! The Daisies r so cute! Thanx for playing at MCS

Izzy Anderson said...

I love sushi! Fun page. Super cute.

Unknown said...

just sooo beautiful!!
Thanks for playing along

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...