***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Always Smiling

My sweet Nannie passed away this week.  She was 91 in March.  I have very happy memories of her. She was a great cook, crafter, wife, mother, friend & loved the Lord. She lived a simple life.  She had altizmer's for a long time. But she still smiled and sang songs.  Today she's in heaven & I'm so happy for her!

I wanted to do a layout in her memory using a picture  that was taken 2001 @ Christmas.  She loved & collected dolls.

My design was inspired by Sarah Webb's Challenge @ Scrapbook & Cards Today

Layered solid cardstock on a strip of K and Company DP.
 I layered to punch out flowers (Flea Market), threaded some Really Reasonably Ribbon to a button and journaled Nannie's info on a small tag.
 I stamped the background image (SU French Filigree) with distress ink (SU Crumb Cake) on a stamp & added the butterflies. I embossed the butterflies with silver embossing powder.


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...