***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Hello everyone! Time for another wonderful scripture challenge.

This week our scripture is:


As Christians, part of our job is to share Christ's love with other.  So many people think they can't witness to others.  It doesn't have to be a big paragraph being said that tells others about Christ-it's the every day life we live. Every where we go, what we say, how we react to situations-that's "letting our light shine" so that God will be glorified.

Have you done something nice for someone lately?  I made a big pot of mashed potatoes, cabbage & bought some KFC. Made 3 meals & delivered them yesterday while I was off.  Couple of senior saints and my aunt who recently had knee surgery.  They all were super glad to see me (they didn't turn the food down).  That's one way to "let your light shine".

My card using our scripture:
The background for my scripture was cut with spellbinder die.  The background paper is K & Co.
I used dimensional s on the back of the scripture.
 I stamped the lighthouse image on vellum with versa mark & then embossed it in black. I colored the back of the vellum with markers in a few places.  The white background paper I painted sand & sky.  When I put them together-my total image worked well.
Please check out the site of our generous sponsor:
Nice Crane Designs

You can find the links to my talented design team on the right side of my blog or at our main website: Word Art Wednesday


2 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Karen, the light house is perfect with this verse.

Mynn xx said...

I think your card is just beautiful! LOVE the gorgeous bright and vibrant warm colors!!! The lighthouse is the perfect image, and your frame and ribbon are the perfect accents! So glad that you are striving to be more like our Savior--that is what life is all about! :)

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...