***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

PSC 34: Anything Goes!!

This week @ Perfect Sentiments we're opening it up for your creativity. 

The Challenge: Anything Goes with a sentiment on the front! Yep, you read that right! You can create anything you want as long as there is a sentiment on the front. Cards, ATC's, Tags, Altered Art, Home Decor Items, etc.

The Twist: I was going to say no scrapbook pages. However, if you create a scrapbook page that clearly has a stamped sentiment, scripture or quote on it you may enter it. It must be stamped, it cannot be digital and the Title of your scrapbook page does not count.

I was provided a digi image from our sponsor: Limited Run Stamps
 I went a little crazy with the embossing powders-but I love how it turned out!
The race car cupcake & the sentiment I coated in versa mark & embossed with clear powder.  Made them resemble a sticker. Has a shiny finish.
After putting the designer paper down the middle, I wanted something on the edges.  I embossed party hats in silver & the twirls in cherry cobbler.

I loved the digi image so much I decided to do another card!  I've learned a new technique using my embossing folders.  You layer 2-3 pieces of card stock and run them thru the folder and it totally meshes the 2 together and give you texture.


 I got this plastic Happy Birthday off a real cupcake! It's a Perfect Sentiment.

You can check out more image from our sponsor this week @


Prize:  Three (3) digis from the Limited Runs store
Link:  http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/Limited Run Stamps
Need more inspiration?  My design team always knocks it out of the park!

7 comments:

jan farnworth said...

love it very colorful.

Margaret said...

Both cards are fabulous! Thanks for the info on the embossing folders.

Unknown said...

Whoa - how cool is this?! Love, love, love the car on the cupcake!

NanaConnie said...

Karen, Way to recycle the sentiment! That's one of my favorite cupcakes from Limited Runs and so perfect for a guy birthday. Love the embossed texture! It has been such fun guest designing with all of you this month. I'll be back playing along in the challenges. Thanks for all your support and encouragement. :-D

Unknown said...

What a neat idea to emboss sheets together!! Great creation for you this week!

Nikki said...

Fantastic Cards and I love how you've done them both Kewl Idea with the layered textured paper looks sharp together
hugs Nikki C
Limited Runs Digi's

Scrappin Abby said...

Karen you crack me up!! Nothin wrong with "goin crazy" with embossing : ) I like how colorful your cards are. Great job : )

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...