***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lady Bug PPA135

I was rocking my granddaughter in her bedroom and noticed the lady bugs on her wall.  I realized how easy it would be to make them with punches. ( I'm sure others have been doing it a long time)


 Picked this pack of paper up @ Michael's for 80 cents!

I also used a new technique I learned from my Stampin Up demonstrator-Vicki Cobler.
First I glued a piece of green on the background & ran it thru an embossing folder.  It totally meshes the 2 papers together.

 I cut 2 circles using 1 1/4 inch circle for the lady bug body.  1/2 inch circle for it's head.
 This is one of 3 cards I designed.  I used the sketch from Pals Paper Arts.

The designer papers are worked well with the ribbon I picked up for $1.  As you can see it's very versatile.  Look up close at this last lady bug.  I pressed 3 layers of paper thru the embossing folder.

thanks for stopping by-hope you're inspired to punch some lady bugs!
~Karen C

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What adorable cards! I love the texture. These have to be the cutest ladybugs ever! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

Anonymous said...

Karen This is so cute. Sorry for your loss of your granny. We need to get together and craft.....penny

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...