***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Margaritaville

Check out this wonderful layout sketch from Scrapbook Challenge




I wanted to do more pics of our cruise experience.   Our first stop was Grand Turk.  That's the home of Margaritaville!  Fun times.

After walking the beach & looking for sea glass, we settled into a poolside table and enjoyed the festivities.  There was a DJ playing all kinds of good music, people dancing, hanging out in the pool and just having a good time.

I bought a scrapbook kit on the cruise ship.  It has all kinds of appropriate paper.  I made the banner with material & colored it with Tim Holtz green spray. Glued cutout drinks on top & added it to my layout with popdots.  I stamped Let's Party & glass & fussy cut it out to make my own embellishment.  The letters in the title are from Creative Memories.  They have really great products.

Have a bless day everyone!
~Karen C

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...