***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Clean Craft Room!!

One of my DT buddies-Abby-showed us pics of her new craft room.  It inspired me to clean mine up & move some things around for easier access.

 my small shelf on the right houses frames & canvas. (behind it too)
My ardmore houses my painting supplies, some fabric & sewing stuff.
 A friend made the top bookshelf for me. Has my acrylic paint, spray mist, punches, a few stamps.
Below are boxes holding photos, cards, envelopes,
 My Dad just blessed me with his old printer-so of course I cleaned off a space!
 This desk was a throw off from one of the factories that shut down here. I got it for $16. I have a bookcase on left side that houses some of my 12x12 albums, box of embellishments, box of SU stamps.  The drawers on the right hold crochet doilies, Wild Orchid Flowers.
I keep my tote on my right side at all times.  All my scissors, cutting tools, cricut tools are housed & used daily.  Can easily pick it up & move it when I need my sewing machine.
 Under my table, are bigger totes with fake flowers, yarn, fabric. My baby Snickers love a box & relaxes while I'm crafting.

 Under my other table is this tote on wheels that houses my 12x12 paper & a book with clear pages that holds embellishments.  My trash can & scoreboard are all easily accessable.
 My big drawers hold ribbon.  All my white/tan/brown are in a box on the left, I divide the other colors into pencil cases & stack them.  I can easily pull them out & put up on my table to use.

 My top drawer houses snail adhesives & big shot dies.
 We screwed a wire rack on the wall to my right for my stamp sets. The bottom rung is some of my punches.
 This is my wall that I face. I started with a plain wall that I painted a mural on. As storage was needed, we've added some shelf's. My favorite is a towel rack that has my most use punches.
 Here's a closeup of the towel rack.
 Here are the two seats in the room.  They both were made by my talented Dad.  He weaves baskets, stools & chairs.  I stay on my wide topped stool.  Any visitors can sit on the antique chair.
 when my computer is in use it sits on top of the drawers so I'm able to keep up with my challenge requirements.
 Do you have scraps??  Who doesn't-right?  A friend told me she puts hers in one of these & I love it!  The colors are in alphabetical order. Looks like a mess-but it's a lot easier looking for colors than my old way.

Hope you are inspired to clean your room!!
~Karen C

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely craft room organization.....love the idea of a tote for the 12 x 12 paper --- mine is stacked on the floor under my desk. I like your idea better as you can pull it out and leaf through it....gonna have to do that! Thanks for sharing!

chrissie said...

Wonderful craftroom with some great storage ideas.Mine is about a quarter the size of yours and a real mess at the moment.

xxx

Jennifer said...

You have one incredible room! Love how you've organized it! The mural behind the one section is fantastic!

Scrappin Abby said...

Your creative space is lovely Karen!! I like your storage ideas. Thanks for the shout out & thanks for sharing your space with us..I really like it : )

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...