PSC36: Father's Day Color Story

I know you are going to want to do the challenge we have this week @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge.  Father's Day is this weekend and you are going to need a card.


It's easy:  Create a card with a Father's Day Sentiment on the FRONT
and use the provided color story as inspiration for the design of your card




Father's-Day-Color-Story 
Here's my card:
 My favorite technique is distressing.  I scrubbed the edges of the background paper with my scissors & even made a little cut in the upper right corner.  I sponged distress ink around the edges of piece I added.  I made a "postcard" for the next layer using my Paris stamp set, then added a "stamp" I cut out from the Sunday paper a while back.  Made my tag with my sentiment. 
 I found this poem on the internet & printed it for the inside of my card. 
 Here's a close up of the silver metal tag I stamped on, tied it to the twine & then added my Father's Day sentiment.  

You know we have a very talented Design Team.  They are each listed on the left sidebar.  We have 2 guest designer's that I hope you'll visit and welcome.  

If you participate in our challenge and link your card up @ Perfect Sentiments challenge  you might win a FREE IMAGE from our sponsor or be chosen as the top 3 favorites for the week.

Our sponsor:
http://www.shellysimages.com/web2/index.php  
 Thanks for stopping by.  I look forward to seeing what you make! 
~Karen C
6 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art