Skip to main content

Word Art Wednesday: Prayer

Hello!  Happy Wednesday!
I hope you've been having a blessed week.  We have another wonderful Word Art Scripture for you this week:
 Prayer has been an intricate part of my life for many years.  When I first became a Christian and became friends with some really Godly women, I noticed they talked about God all the time. It really bothered me that some days I wouldn't think about God all day.  I kept wondering how did they do it?  Was I ever going to think of talking to God all day-every day? Good times & bad? 


The longer I've been a Christian, the more I think about and talk to God during my day.  It just happens.  I'm still not where I'd like to be-but I thank God I can talk to him anytime-Good & Bad.


Have you talked to God today?

*************************************************************************
Our wonderful sponsor this week is:  Fred She Said
 
I hope you'll visit her website & see all the images she offers.  She has some really cute ones!
**************************************************************************

Here is the card I created for this weeks awesome scripture.  I matted & then cut around the scripture with scissors.
I stamped versa mark & embossed the white cardstock in silver.  Cut a middle with some red vellum.  Tied a gray ribbon & added some punched flowers with a little bling.

I hope you'll visit my design team members listed on the right side of my blog and see what project they've done with the word art scripture.   Be sure & welcome our guest designer: Sandee

I hope you'll be inspired to create!   It can be a card, layout, altered item, journal-anything you feel works for you.  When you get done, go to our blog: Word Art Wednesday and link it up. 

Have a blessed week!!
~Karen C


4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stacked Pumpkins Class

Fall is in the air!  The painters were excited to paint this great 16x20 Social Art-networking Design!  The did a fabulous job!  They learned how to use their paintbrushes to create thin lines as well as thick ones.  Dry-brushing technique.  The #2 round brush is perfect for the vines surrounding the bottom of the pumpkins.

 We had some first timers and some seasoned painters. Everyone had a great time!

Happy Birthday with Paper Artsy stamps/masking

I was inspired by the current challenge at Paper Artsy-masking.  I've created this card using a different kind of masking. I brayed paint onto my gelli plate and this pushed the Paper Artsy flower stamps into the paint. Then I pulled the print. Wow!! The stamp pulled the paint off creating a negative space. I hightlighted the stamps with watercolor pencils. Did some additional stamping with Paper Artsy vine, then stamped The Happy Birthday sentiment from Stampin Up.  Added 3 die cut flowers on top with dimensional s to finish the card. I LOVE how it turned out!! I hope this inspires you!!!

Christmas Tag with Unity

Starting my Christmas cards. To get inspired, I looked into some challenges.  
Stamping: Unity Grunge; Distressed inks
Take it Make It October challenge: Craft Stamper Magazine: anything goes
Simon says Wednesday Challenge: Christmas