***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, June 18, 2012

Multiple Fun Challenges!

Card Patterns Challenge -sketch
Love to Create Challenge Blog  -Challenge #20 Summertime Fun
Use Your Stuff -#38 Make it by hand: I made my tags & my decorative edge
Card Crafter's Circle  -Challenge #27 Feeling Sentimental: Sentiment



I have a cyber friend that is undergoing chemo treatments.  She has such a positive attitude and I thought this cute SU image fit her perfectly!  Hopefully it will bring a big smile to her heart as well.


I picked the colors to be fun & lighthearted.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
~KAREN C

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a cute card! I love that little upside-down turtle -- adorable!

Barbara said...

awww. This is adorable!
Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along with this week's challenge on the Use Your Stuff blog.

Laura Bradley said...

Thanks for joining us at Love to Create with this fab card! Laura x

Jennifer said...

This makes me chuckle! Love the bright colours! I'm sure it'll cheer her! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Anna-Karin said...

Such a cute card! Love the image and sentiment. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns this week!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my what an adorable image and fab card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge Summer Time Fun!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...