***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Joy in my Salvation!

Happy Wednesday! We have another exciting challenge @ Word Art Wednesday.

There is FREE word art available weekly.  This week's verse:

We serve an awesome God! His word promises:

Admit - Admit to God you are a sinner. Repent and turn away from your sins.

(Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; 1 John 1:9; Acts 3:19)

Believe - Believe that Jesus is God's Son and that God sent Jesus to save people from their sins.  Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead.

(Romans 5:8; Acts 4:12; Acts 16:31a; John 3:16; 1 Peter 3:18; John 14:6)

Confess - Confess you want Jesus to be Lord of your life and commit your life to Jesus. Trust Him to be your Savior and Lord.

(Romans 10:9 and 10; Romans 10:13; Matthew 16:24; Luke 9:23)


We can then REJOICE! For we will have eternal life with Christ!

I cut an oval card using Creative Memories tool.  I stamped on the white cardstock using distress ink-I use that a lot!
I turned to my cricut & cut the inside label in 2 different colors & 2 different sizes so I could distress & frame it.
The butterfly die is from stampin up. 
Wow! Used alot of different tools!  I really like threading twine thru a button & creating a tie for some ribbon. Love that look!  Pearls are another favorite & I added those as the body of my butterfly.
I hope you like it!

7 comments:

Sientje said...

Love your ABC it's great! And so true! Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, love your ABC's! Thank you for sharing those. Your art is so beautiful. I love the butterfly and the pink button with the sheer ribbon is so pretty and brings it all together.

I hope you're doing well and have a great day!

Marlena M. said...

I love this Karen, it's beautiful! For some reason, the link from the projects doesn't get here. I had to click on your photo to see this week's post.

Natalie said...

Every detail is beautifully done, what a gorgeous card! God bless.

Debbie said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! Great use of so many different tools and elements!!
Thanks for sharing the gospel! I am so thankful for my salvation!

Wendy Swenne said...

I love this Karen. So pretty. Love the butterflies on it and the colors.

S.C.Gardner said...

This is a beautiful card...great job...:)

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...