***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PSC29 All Occasion Sketch

Happy Hump day!!  I've had a fast week. They go by faster & faster  just like momma said!  This week @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge as always we want a sentiment on the front of the card-but you pick which occasion you want to use.
The twist: use the following sketch:





Loads of possibilities.

The winner this week will get a digi image from:

  Patties Creations

Here's my card:
 I used a new technique I learned last week from my Stampin Up consultant.  I stamped the angel image on vellum with versa mark and used black embossing powder.  You color it in on the BACKSIDE.  I used Stampin Up markers.  It shows up beautifully. This picture truly does NOT do it justice.  (The vellum is causing a blur look)
 The white cardstock underneath was stamped with a single stamp I picked up from Michael's. I colored the centers of the flowers with a yellow Stampin Up marker. 
 My sentiment is from Desert Diva=Hannelie

two shots of my handmade flowers. I used Stampin Up punch. I sponged Not quite Navy ink on the edges , hot glued 3 layers and put a tiny pearl in the center.  The ribbon I used is like crushed suede & I love it.

We have some amazing ladies on our design team.  I hope you'll take the time to check them out:

Chrissy, Guest Designer ~ http://trulychrissyxx.blogspot.co.uk/
 
You can't win if you don't play!  Jump on over to Perfect Sentiments Challenge and add your card TODAY!
 
 honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”
Matthew 19:18-20
                                                
 
 

8 comments:

jan farnworth said...

a very sweet card.

Margaret said...

Stunning card. I love the stamping on vellum and your coloring is fantastic. Beautiful handmade flowers.

Unknown said...

Oh I love this, let's see, I love the vellum, I love the flowers, they are awesome, and of course I love the pearls so basically, I love it all : )

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Karen. Your card is adorable, as I especially love angels. It's just so sweet. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello, and for the prayers. I appreciate them more than you could know. I hope you are doing well, and I want you to know I missed you and your beautiful art this week at WAW, but no pressure. I know life gets busy. I just want you to be happy. Have a great week.
Hugs,
Karen

Parables of a Crafter said...

Beautifully made!! I especially enjoy your angel image, it's has a stained glass look. I'll have to try that technique some time!

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! LOve how you have used Vellum..Super cute image and I LOve your flowers.
Chrissyxx

Anonymous said...

Karen Love the angel card and all of the goodies you showed me today. I could learn alot from you girl. I would like to get together and you show me the file album you did. So cute. Sara and Brad Loved the gifts. Thanks again.....Penny

Sassy said...

Karen - I am going to try that technique soon - I had forgotten about it from when my SU demo showed me a few years back - love the results! I am a huge angel fan and she is so sweet! Gorgeous card!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...