***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This Art That Heals

Cassandra had started a new site:  Wall Art Wednesday project where I post a scripture, special word or quote and we create our art around that piece. 
Can't wait to see what she posts today!  We need to encourage others as part of our walk with the Lord.  I love to bring a smile or a tiny bit of encouragement to others that are in a difficult situation.  Nowadays more than ever there seems to be more hurting people everywhere.

 
http://www.thisartthatheals.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, thank you so much for the encouragement and stopping by and your kind words. Thank you for posting this too. Mean a lot to me to have this support. I hope you're doing well. Have a great day hun!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...