***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Can you say Distress Ink??

I have spent the whole afternoon in my craft studio.  I've designed & covered 3 journals and made 4 Christmas cards.  I haven't taken pics of everything, but here's the journals.

I used a technique altering a piece of designer paper.  I layered stamped images using distress ink.  I really liked the finished project.  Looks so much better in person than in this photo.

Faith Walk Journal
I love vintage and I've been wanting to use this lace for some time. I found a pack of vintage buttons @ Joann's Fabrics. Snipped the back off this one & glued in the middle of the layered lace.  I distressed white punch out letters and glued to this page that was taken out of a french dictionary.  The background paper is from Tim Holtz.

 







Faith Mini Journal
This was really fun to design. I LOVE this stamp from SU. Have wanting to use a mini clothes pin & had the opportunity on this. I distressed the ckipboard first then made the cover.  Didn't want to cover up all the chipboard because I love distressing!

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...