***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, January 28, 2022

You deserve a break!!




For this challenge, I used Unity Stamps.  The background I white embossed the coffee stamp in white to resemble a blackboard.  The cute little owl -I JUST LOVE!! from Unity Stamps! I colored him with Stampin Up watercolor pencils.  

Unity is having their challenges on Facebook.  This month is Nature (animals, floral, trees, scenes)

Joining Fusion Card Challenge where you can create from a card sketch or picture or both!!

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #527-528.  They always have beautiful Word Art Scripture but you don't have to use it.  Check them out!!

Hope this card will inspire YOU to create something with embossing powder, a cute animal stamp or one of the challenges!

Have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

What a cute card and the expression on that owl is hilarious! Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

Linda Callahan said...

That owl makes me smile! Love the background you used as well! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Claire Grantham said...

Love your cute card, the owl is awesome and I love the background. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge this time. Claire DT

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...