***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Scripture Art

A few months back I painted my bedroom yellow and pink.  I haven't had a chance to create anything for the walls.  While checking out the challenge at Word Art Wednesday, I knew I needed to make a canvas with the scripture featured.  

Mixed media is one of my favorites!!  The background of the canvas was done a long time ago. Stenciled words.  Beige color. Blah!  I squeezed some Americana Acrylic paints on and brayered them around.  Took some paper towels and blotted most of it back off. That was my base. I found some matching designer paper, printed and cut my scripture. 


Next came the embellishments!! I have some crotched doilies that I used.  Made by my friend Melody Schwartz.  I just folded one in half and added a stem from Really Reasonable ribbon to turn it into a butterfly!!


All the flowers and ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Except the big flower at the bottom. I made that one. 

I'm entering this piece in Word Art Wednesday challenge #525-526-Anything goes.
You need to check it out.  The Word Art is FREE!!

I appreciate you checking out my page!  Have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE this verse, too. It will be my theme until the end....until my last breath - I WILL PRAISE HIM. Hope you're having a BLESSED day, my friend.
Karen

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...